Meeting COL Lefler as a young CPT on active duty, I was struck by his enthusiasm for career, continued learning, and the Dental Corps family. As I continued my duties in the Reserves, MG Lefler continued to check in and determine whether my direction was astray. I value the opportunity to have met him and Mrs. Lefler, and the interrelationship with Active Duty and the Reserves with BG Jerry Strader, his IMA Dental Corps Chief. I still have a saved voice mail a few years ago from the TOG who left a message that he was thinking of me and checking in. This is where I learned how mentorship was the way it was supposed to be, touching lives and making lasting impressions forever. You certainly have guided me and made an impression! Rest in Peace TOG and May Eternal Light Shine Upon You! Pete Tan, Grace, and family
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, November 2020 Vol. 4, No. 11
- Association of Army Dentistry Fall 2020 Newsletter
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, October 2020, Vol. 4, No. 10
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, Vol. 4, No. 9
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, August 2020, Vol. 4 No.
The Association of Army Dentistry was founded to advance Army dentistry with activities to promote morale, provide education, foster a historical perspective and appreciation of Army dental history. Through these efforts we provide a means of recognition for those who serve and have served the nation via Army dentistry.