I obviously did not attract interest in the Dental Public Health Forum of AAD website. My hope was that it would keep the small group of AAD members with training and or interest in touch (old Army buddies) and if anyone enjoys commenting on PH issues of the day – make accessible through the emails visible on the membership directory. [Example: I got some questions from friends recently about epidemic modeling early in the COVID19 Pandemic , then questions about preventive / treatment programs and virus prophylaxis; then on validity of conflicting “science”. No doubt you are also getting questions.]
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, November 2020 Vol. 4, No. 11
- Association of Army Dentistry Fall 2020 Newsletter
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, October 2020, Vol. 4, No. 10
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, Vol. 4, No. 9
- Army Dentistry: The Dental Corps Bulletin, August 2020, Vol. 4 No.
The Association of Army Dentistry was founded to advance Army dentistry with activities to promote morale, provide education, foster a historical perspective and appreciation of Army dental history. Through these efforts we provide a means of recognition for those who serve and have served the nation via Army dentistry.